Planet Blue is seeking a talented and experienced web designer to conceptualize and produce multimedia collateral and maintain the visual aesthetic of ShopPlanetBlue.com. You must be detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task. Experience of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities is essential.
- Create weekly email campaigns, monthly lookbooks, promotional landing pages, online banners, social media and other online components
- Assist in other company branded materials and special projects
- Update homepage and other areas of the site as needed
- Undergraduate degree in graphic design or experience in a related field
- Minimum of 3+ years of web design experience
- Detail-oriented and a self-starter
- Required software and technical knowledge: Photoshop, HTML, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver
- Excellent sense of typography skills in a web-based environment
- Time management skills are critical including adaptability and meeting objectives
- Must be flexible and resilient with the ability to take direction from multiple teams within the organization
Recommended, but not required:
- Desired software and technical knowledge: InDesign, CSS
- Basic photography skills
- Knowledge of fashion and social media
- E-Commerce and email marketing experience is a plus
Applications without a cover letter and samples of work will not be considered.
To apply, please submit your information on our career page here.