We are looking for a star merchandising intern for our E-Commerce department who is diligent, incredibly organized, and driven to assist with all aspects of the department.
Please DO NOT apply if you do not meet the following requirements:
- Organize samples and match products to PO’s
- Update online product information
- Create photo shoot lists and image folders
- Organize images into appropriate folders after a shoot is complete
- Keeping track that all products on shoot lists are shot
- Merchandising product pages as directed
- Support daily activities of E-Commerce department
- Flexible schedule: 2-3 days Monday through Friday.
- Study of merchandise marketing is a plus!
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of garment construction terminology a plus
- Interns must provide their own laptops
- This is an unpaid internship.
- School credit is available.
- Minimum 3-month internship
- Stipend: $10/day
- To apply, please submit your information on our career page here.
- Please include writing samples (at least one product description for a fictional item)
- Submissions without cover letters will not be considered.