Marketing, Social Media & Public Relations Intern
Are you obsessed with online shopping and our Planet Blue stores? Do you engage with your favorite brands via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram? Are you always the first of your friends to know the latest fashion sites/blogs/tools? Do you enjoy scouring the newsstand for artistic editorials and the latest fashion trends?
If so, this is your dream job! We are looking for someone to help assist with all social media campaigns, research and keep us informed about the latest online marketing tools and e-commerce news, and brainstorm and create exciting and engaging content and promotions. Additionally, you’ll assist with all public relations efforts – from events to interaction with editors and stylists if fashion PR is in your future this is a great way to get connected.
Please DO NOT apply if you do not meet the following requirements:
- Assist in managing all our social media accounts.
- Brainstorm and create marketing promotions and affiliate creatives.
- Manage press clippings and sample requests.
- Promote store promotions online and in-stores (some store travel required).
- Blog research and writing.
- General office duties.
- Flexible schedule: 2-3 days Monday through Friday.
- Study of IMC, marketing and/or PR is preferred.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Knowledgeable of current marketing and technological trends.
- Photoshop and/or Illustrator experience is a must.
- A knack for fashion is encouraged.
- Interns must provide their own laptops
- This is an unpaid internship.
- School credit is available.
- Minimum 3-month internship
- Stipend: $10/day
- To apply, please submit your information on our career page here.
- Please include writing samples (at least one product description for a fictional item)
- Submissions without cover letters will not be considered.