NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. The contest is governed by these Official Rules and is subject to all applicable U.S. federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited. In order to enter the Contest you must agree to the Rules. You agree that submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes agreement to these Rules. You may not submit an entry to the Contest and are not eligible to receive the prizes described herein unless you agree to these Rules.
- The contest runs from 9AM PST on Thursday, May 28, 2015 to 9AM PST Thursday, June 4, 2015 (“Entry Period”). All submissions must be received by 9AM PST on Thursday, June 4, 2015. One (1) winner selected at or around 9AM PST on Friday, June 5, 2015. Limit one (1) entry per person and per e-mail address.
- Eligibility: Contest is only open to those who reside in the state of California, U.S.A., are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry and have a valid Arizona postal address that can receive overnight mail (not a P.O. Box). Proof of residency and age may be required. Employees of Alliance Apparel Group Inc., Planet Blue, or SKYBAR at Mondrian, their partner retailers, agencies, sponsors, affiliated companies and any subsidiaries ("Contest Sponsors") and their immediate family and household members are not eligible to enter or win.
- To enter: RSVP to SKYBAR at Mondrian’s June 4th Full Moon Bazaar and agree to receive e-mail communications from Planet Blue and SKYBAR at Mondrian by clicking on the following link and completing all required entry fields during the contest period: http://shopplanetblue.com/full-moon-bazaar.
- Prize: One (1) Contest winner will receive one (1) piece of Blue Life product, one (1) piece of Jen’s Pirate Booty product, one (1) piece of Sundry product, one (1) piece of Band of Martians product, one (1) piece of Brixton product, one (1) piece of Show Me Your Mumu product, one (1) piece of Groceries product, one (1) piece of Jacquie Aiche product, one (1) piece of Vanessa Mooney product, one (1) piece of Tori Praver Swim product, one (1) piece of Made By Dawn product, one (1) piece of Acacia Swim product, one (1) piece of Frankie’s Bikins product, one (1) piece of Kai product, and one (1) 50% bike discount from Solé Bicycles. (Total ARV: $3,500)
- A drawing will be conducted on Friday, June 5, 2015 by Planet Blue from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be randomly selected. The entrant initially selected as the potential winner will be notified by email within one (1) day of the end of the Promotion Period. If winner does not claim the prize within twenty-four (24) hours of being contacted, Sponsor will pick a new winner. Planet Blue’s decisions as to the drawing are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Upon announcement, winner must respond via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm identity, eligibility and the postal address to which the Prize should be mailed within twenty four (24) hours of Notice of Winning.
- Contest Sponsor is not be responsible for misdirected entries, human error, hardware or software malfunctions, or network failures of any other kind which could restrict entry, or any damage to entrant's computer in connection with participation in the Contest or downloading or sending any Contest materials. Contest Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, delay or suspend the Contest due to computer virus or to any reason of a technical, creative or other nature in Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion, and to select winners. All entries become property of Contest Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Proof of posting does not equal receipt of entry or notice. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of the Contest Sponsor’s judges, which are final in all matters relating to this Contest.
- Contest Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any and all prizes with prizes of comparable value; all prizes are non-transferable. Any violation of these official rules or any behaviour on the winner or winner’s guest to the Concert that may bring the winner, winner’s guest or the Contest Sponsor into disrepute (in Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion) may result winner’s disqualification from the Contest and all privileges as the winner will be immediately terminated. The winner, by acceptance of the prize agrees that Contest Sponsor, any and all sponsors, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and their advertising agencies shall have no liability in connection with acceptance, receipt, ownership or use of the prizes awarded herein or while or in connection with preparing for, participating in and /or traveling to any prize related activity.
- The value of the prizes may be taxable as income. The receipt by any winner of any of the prize components of this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state and local rules and regulations. Winner is solely responsible for all insurance and any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes that become due with respect to the prize.
- All interpretations of the rules and decisions by Contest Sponsor are final. Contest Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CONTEST SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE CALIFORNIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF ANY OF THE CONTROVERSY REGARDING THE CONTEST AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA SHALL GOVERN THE CONTEST. WITHOUT REGARD TO ANY CONFLICT OF LAWS OR PRINCIPLES, EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL EXCLUSIVE OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
- For the name of the winner or a copy of the Official Rules, send an email to: email@example.com. Subject: Full Moon Bazaar Contest Winner or Full Moon Bazaar Contest Official Rules.