Accounting Assistant - Part Time A/P & A/R
- A/P Related
- Entering daily sales into QuickBooks
- Handling vendor inquiries
- Work with warehouse personnel regarding receiving documentation issues
- Disbursement of COD checks
- A/R Related
- Process billings/create invoices as goods are shipped, scan & email invoices regularly to customers. Billing must be done meticulously for accuracy of item and quantity being invoiced as well as PO numbers and pricing
- Calling customers for payment inquiries at least twice a week and as often as necessary to follow up
- Posting payments
- A minimum of 3 years experience with Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable
- Charge back, consignment and retail industry experience helpful
- Applicants are expected to be responsible, reliable and punctual
- Work product is expected to have high accuracy and applicants must be extremely attentive to details
- Have the ability to organize and prioritize work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Well developed written and oral communication skills with a proficiency in EXCEL and QUICKBOOKS
- Compensation: The position pays $15 an hour.
- This is a part time morning position 15-20 hours per week.
- Applicants will be tested in Quick Books and Excel.
Please do not apply you if you do not have these qualifications.
- To apply, please submit your information on our career page here.