We are looking for candidates with dynamic personalities who are obsessed with all things fashion. All sales associates are expected to maintain client relationships and deliver excellent customer service. Ideal candidates will have excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative store aspects.
- Managing a staff of six - ten employees.
- Overseeing all aspects of customer service.
- Creating and managing store schedules.
- Merchandising the store.
- Coordinating with stylists and studio to facilitate merchandise pulls.
- Provide weekly reporting to corporate team.
- High school diploma and college degree, 2 or 4 year accredited university.
- Minimum of 2 years management experience and 6 years retail experience.
- Creative with an understanding of current fashion trends.
- Extremely responsible and reliable.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Professional and confident attitude.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge and experience in Retail Pro is a plus.
- Please include a list of 3 professional references with your resume.
To apply, please submit your information on our career page here.